Add Excitement into your digital marketing strategy to keep customers coming back.
Consumers are seeking experiences just as much as they are seeking savings.
WHAT MAKES HOT OFFERS FUN AND EFFECTIVE?
Today's consumers are not only deal-hungry but they are seeking new and novel ways to experience and participate in their community in their local areas. If you want to keep up with your competitors, you should be seeking to respond to both of these desires.
Hot Offers will help you deliver valuable deals in an exciting way.
- Use Hot Offers to reach targeted customers based on factors like location.
- Set a timeframe for the deal to exist in the app. Once the digital timer expires the Hot Offer disappears forever.
- Use Hot Offers to encourage customers to share your business and offers on social media.
- Create a steady discount or create a dynamic reversible discount by starting off with a higher deal and lower it by reversing the discount amount as the timer expires.
- Keep customers on the edge of their seats waiting to see what new deals you'll create next.
- Our newsfeed automatically displays the Hot Offer activity of users who opt to their activity. So, when customers redeem a Hot Offer at your business other users see it when they log in.
- Hot Offer deals are exclusive to the Nodat app, so customers must come to our app to watch for and redeem your offers.
Why the digital timer creates a more effective coupon?
All coupons should have an expiration date. Some coupons are good for a month or longer. There are some reasons for longer coupon deals but this often wills the customer to save the coupon and tuck it away for a rainy day. Shorter expiration dates and shorter redemption times moves the customer forward in the decision making process quicker.
Are you trying to figure out how to move your small business online using Facebook Shops? Recently, Facebook rolled out a new version of this feature called Facebook Shops to help struggling small businesses bring their business online. At first glimpse, you may not understand the difference between this new shop and the previous shopRead More
Get started with content marketing to get more leads for your small local business. Learn the tools that national brands use to go viral.Read More
Small business marketing has forever changed how companies attract customers by depending more on digital marketing and innovative ideas to generate revenue. To help Nashville’s small businesses lean in to this fast moving trend, we have compiled a list of seven Nashville-based marketing agencies that specialize in digital marketing to boost your brand image, positionRead More
The majority of local traffic comes from online reviews. So, if your local retail shop has not yet claimed your profile on the many online reputation platforms then you are missing out on the most valuable tool that will drive traffic to you.Read More